Electronic archive system sX-Space.Archive
Electronic document storage system, which provides structured secure storage of bank documents according to the nomenclature of cases, with the number of users of 500 people.
- Sending a document for archival storage from the bank’s information systems
- Registration of documents
- Scanning of electronic documents, including direct import into the archive, including documents in electronic – digital signature
- Search for cases, volumes, documents, including full-text search within the meaning of documents
- Audit of operations of formation and approval of acts of destruction, transfer of cases to divisions
- Formation of an act of acceptance – transfer, an act of destruction of documents and other
- Convert documents to permanent PDF-A for long-term storage of documents
- Work with cases, volumes, documents (case numbering constructor, reshaping, closing, working with cases, managing transitional cases).
- Formation and maintenance of the nomenclature of cases
- Case designer in accordance with the structure and approved provisions of archival storage, the formation of a consolidated nomenclature of cases, cases of structural divisions
- Formation of the nomenclature based on the nomenclature of previous years, agreeing on the nomenclature of cases
- Formation of the printed form of the nomenclature of cases
- Issuance of cases, volumes, documents
- Return of cases, volumes, documents
- Export of documents, volumes, cases in the electronic ASIC format, which allows you to directly save documents, meta – information, and information regarding digital signatures, according to the recommendations of the European Union
- Book of accounting for the receipt and disposal of documents
- Statistical report in the context of departments, nomenclature of cases, additional customization of reports
- Loading a group / role model from external systems, support for CEP.
- Configuring the matrix of access rights in the context of organizational structure, roles, nomenclature of cases.
- Support for electronic digital signature (EDS) and qualified digital signature (CEP).
The implementation of sX-Space.Archive provided structured storage of documents in electronic form, minimized the cost of maintaining a paper archive, increased the efficiency of work with document flow in general, and simplified the work with archival documents (withdrawal, sending for storage).
Electronic document management system sX-Space.Business
A system that automates outgoing, incoming, internal documents, as well as orders and protocols, uniting 500 employees.
- Access to the personal account of the employee: aggregation of tasks, documents, links to external resources, catalog of business processes
- Internal documents: internal correspondence, application processing, personnel documents, memoranda, internal regulatory documents, etc.
- Constructor of routes for approval, signing and execution of documents, settings of control of execution (including cyclic)
- Support for document templates, collaboration capabilities on a document project.
- Orders and orders: approval and signing, support of document templates, execution, control of execution, familiarization.
- Incoming documents: processing of incoming correspondence, consideration, execution (preparation of a response), control of execution,
- Outgoing documents: processing of outgoing correspondence, communication with an incoming document, approval and signing, support for document templates,
- Management and control of the life cycle of documents: creating, storing, editing, adding files, version control, registration, approval, signing, execution, archiving, transfer, etc.
- Document coordination: parallel, sequential, mixed.
- Search for documents, incl. taking into account morphology
As a result of the implementation of sX-Space.Business , the main office work processes have been automated, routine work by employees has been accelerated, the risks of errors when working with documents have been minimized and the executive discipline has been increased.
Within the framework of the project, integration with the bank’s personnel system and CRM system was provided.