Recently, soft Xpansion has participated in International IT Forum that took place in Zaporizhia on 27 September.
The event participants presented the digital state concept with a roadmap, its implementation, benefits of digital changes and their availability for citizens.
The following questions to consider were key during the panel discussion:
- Opportunities for successful implementation of experience of Estonia in digital state creation
- Successful practices of services digitization in Ukraine: opportunities and challenges
- Ukraine’s potential to become a product country
- Private-public partnership potential: formula for effectiveness
- Government inquiries and business capabilities
Oleg Pidenko, Marketing and Sales Director in soft Xpansion, was one of the speakers in panel discussion “DIGITAL FUTURE”. The topic of his speech was practices of implementation of modern state-level IT-solutions in Ukraine and successful experience of collaboration with European partners.
Key points of the speech were the following:
- Development of software complex for Automation of Administrative Service Centers (“Vulyk”)
- Function of local partner in Ukraine for localization, adjustment, implementation, training and development of integration services of Electronic interaction system of State electronic information resources “Trembita”
- Open source solution of SEI DMS of quick connection to the System of Electronic Interaction of Bodies of Executive Power (SEI of BEP) with the Function of Electronic Office
- Unified system of local electronic petitions
- Electronic petitions portal to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Participatory budget portal
The Forum was conducted by the group of companies Global Genesis with the support of The Presidential Office of Ukraine.